I love walking through the streets of Brisbane’s CBD at this time of year. There are plenty of Christmas decorations to admire and when you need a break, you’ll find lots of entertainment in the Queen Street Mall. And best of all, it’s all free.
- Myers Christmas window decorations are always a hit with children and inside is Santaland
- The Twelve Days of Christmas stage show is on from 27 Nov on the Queen Street Mall stage Tues – Sun at 12:30pm & 1:30pm
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander performances are on every Tuesday from 10:30am
- There will be ‘pop-up’ Christmas carollers in the Queen Street Mall every afternoon from 1 – 24 December
- For country music fans, Lee Kernaghan will perform live – Sat 21 Nov on the Queen Street Mall stage 3:00 – 5:00pm
- For fashionistas, Queens Plaza in the mall has a photographic exhibition called “Three Weeks With Coco Chanel” on from now until 13 December on Level 1